TAG Assessors Guild Pvt. Ltd (TAG)
TAG Assessors Guild Pvt. Ltd (TAG), is an ISO:9001-2015 certified nationally accredited Assessment Body for carrying out assessments pan India in many sectors & skill sets. TAG has made a tremendous contribution to Skill India Mission. TAG has a transparent assessment system using industry vetted skill question banks and process as per laid down occupational standards & employability skills.
- Pan India Network
- Conducted more than 1,60,000 assessments (Count as of 29.02.2020) in various sectors under different schemes.
- Capability of conducting online, offline, mobile & TAB based assessments.
- A large pool of subject experts & assessors in concerned sectors.
- State of the art corporate office & infrastructure in one of the world’s most beautiful & modern commercial complex.
- Conducting Assessments for PMKVY, DDUGKY, NULM, ISDS/SAMARTH, MANAS, DGT, CSR, AICTE, CSSVHSE-NSQF and NBCFDC.
- Assessments for State Missions: Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Meghalaya, Punjab, Jharkhand. Tripura, Assam, Tamil Nadu, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh.
- Pioneer in Assessments for Nomadic Tribes, OBCs, Jail Inmates, AICTE and CSSVHSE-NSQF for schools.
- Aligned skilling programs for schools pan India .
- Cyber security risk Assessment(Penetration Testing,vulnerability Scanning,Privacy Impact
- Credential verification.
- RCU/FI verification services for Banks,NBFCs and Telecom companies.
- Assistance in getting various certifications to companies.
- Access Management.
- Code Scanning.
- Certified Assessment for various job role in various sector.
- Certification of persons as per international standards as a Conformity Assessment Body
(CAB) as per ISO/IEC-17024.
- Project Management Consultants to sector skill council and manufacturing units for
- CSR fundraising.
- Alignment with industry/entrepreneurs for certifying their employees under Recognition
of Prior Learning(RPL).
- Centre Audits
- Conducting Training of Trainers(TOTs) as Master Trainers.
- Developing Question Banks for different Job Roles/Employability Skills.
- Advising SSCs in determining Lab Equipment & other infrastructure for providing effective trainings.
- Conducting Skill Gap Studies.
- Impact Assessment & Baseline Survey.